- Immersed in a healthy lifestyle,
- Prominent character in their local sport/healthy lifestyle community (not just cycling, maybe you are involved in yoga, gym, running etc.),
- Willing to host small events in their local communities with the support of the Brisbane Cycling Festival (yoga sessions, strength and conditioning session, training ride, nutrition workshops etc),
- Be an active personality during the Brisbane Cycling Festival period (or part of),
- Ability to create content (written, visual, social) on the Brisbane Cycling Festival.
- To assist in increasing visitation to Brisbane,
- To foster an active and healthy in your local community,
- To get more people active, and on bicycles,
- To utilise and maximise Brisbane’s cycling infrastructure.
What does the successful Brisbane Cycling Festival Ambassadors receive?
The successful applicants will receive a Brisbane Cycling Festival VIP package. The package is inclusive of tickets to the Six-Day Cycling Brisbane Final, Cycling Australia Track National Championships tickets, and entry into Tour de Brisbane plus more!