Do you want to be part of the biggest cycling festival in Queensland?
Get ready for the ride of your life when the Brisbane Cycling Festival rolls back into Brisbane! The festival will get everyone psyched up with professional, junior, recreation and participation events that are celebrated at the Anna Meares Velodrome and other venues throughout Brisbane.
Six Day Final, which combines some of the world’s best track cycling with an energetic party atmosphere. Cycling Australia will host the Cycling Australia Track National Championships including Junior, Elite and Masters and the festival will be supported by a series of activities for residents and visitors including a mass participation ride across the city to showcase Brisbane as a world-class major event and cycling city at the Tour de Brisbane.
Whether you’re a keen rider, a cycling fan or want to jump on a bike yourself, the festival will ensure Brisbane is at the centre of the cycling universe in 2020 and welcomes all to come out and play.
The festival provides a fantastic opportunity for participants, spectators and the public to be directly exposed to particular products/services or brands.
There are many levels of involvement as listed below:
- Sampling: Athlete/Participant/Volunteer Pack’s across the Festival
- Exhibitors Site: Multiple Registration’s/Event Live Sites/Expo’s across the Festival
- Signage: Across the Festival (Flags/Billboards/Crowd Control Barriers/etc.)
- Digital/Social Media Promotion: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/EDM
- Printed Promotion: Flyers/ Events and Festival Program Booklets/Posters/etc.
- CLICK HERE to submit an Expression of Interest for an Activity/Event/Activation’s within the Festival Program of Events.
If your organisation is interested in partnership or promotional opportunities within the Brisbane Cycling Festival, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 3390 1477.