Are you interested in being within the Brisbane Cycling Festival (BCF) Affiliated Program of Events for 2020?
We are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the second annual BCF. Whether you want to profile your product or services; come on-board as a stall holder; or stage entertainment and activations during the festival such as food and beverage, cycling rides or tours, nutrition and lifestyle, cycling sessions and training camps, etc., we want to hear from you!
About the Festival:
Get ready for the ride of your life when the BCF rolls back into Brisbane. The festival will get everyone pumped with professional, junior, mass participation and spectator events that are celebrated at the Anna Meares Velodrome (purpose built for the 2018 Commonwealth Games) and iconic Brisbane landmarks such as South Bank, Mount Coot-tha, the Story Bridge and many more.
The BCF hosts three spectacular cycling events across three action-packed weeks:
1. The festival kicks off with Cycling Australia’s Track National Championships between 12-29 March 2020, showcasing the country’s best track cyclists across Junior, Elite and Masters divisions.
2. The Six Day Final returns to Brisbane for the second time between 3-5 April 2020, combining some of the world’s best track cyclists with an energetic party atmosphere unlike anything you’ve seen before.
3. The city gets ready for a road ride without rival as the Tour de Brisbane takes over on 5 April 2020, with completely closed roads throughout the Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburbs as riders take part in the UCI Gran Fondo World Series, Cycling Australia National Road Series, and several participatory rides for cycling enthusiasts of all abilities.
It’s a cycling festival that truly showcases Brisbane as a world-class major event destination. The festival provides direct product, service and brand exposure to participants, spectators and viewers from around the world, ensuring you are at the centre of the cycling universe in 2020.
What will the Festival provide for your activity/event?
The BCF Program of Events provides an umbrella under which individuals, groups, organisations and businesses can run their own special event or activity, or be involved in one of the three cycling events or affiliated expos.
The Brisbane Cycling Festival will promote all accepted events/activities through the affiliated program:
· The BCF printed affiliated program – Over 5,000 affiliated programs distributed throughout the wider Brisbane region.
· The BCF website, social media platforms and via electronic direct mail.
· All applicable traditional and digital media opportunities.
Additional to the opportunities listed above, we would still encourage you to take out your own advertising to amplify your involvement in the 2020 BCF. It’s time to watch, play and stay for the biggest cycling festival in Queensland.
We would still encourage you to take your own additional advertising.
For further information, please contact Cycling Queensland at 07 3390 1477 or on email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to register you Expression of Interest.