Want the best view at the Brisbane Cycling Festival for 2020?
Be part of the atmosphere by being involved in an official capacity. You might be a local wanting to support your community, an avid cyclist, a veteran volunteer, a student wanting to gain experience at a world-class event, or simply a lover of sport.
No matter your motivation, being part of the festival in 2020 promises to be a stimulating and rewarding experience.
- Multiple roles to choose from, catering to a variety of individuals.
- Groups, families and corporate groups needed for a great bonding opportunity.
- Free t-shirt, water bottles and other goodies on the day.
- The chance to meet new people, create new opportunities and build lifelong memories.
- Gain and improve new or existing skills.
- Opportunities to enhance student’s employability.
Expressions of Interests will be opening soon to volunteer at the festival, in the meantime be sure you follow us on our social media accounts: